Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween: Ninja Turtle Style









It's amazing what a little creativity and a 5$ budget for halloween can do. I teamed up with 3 of my friends and we were Ninja Turtles! We had to call our guy friends and ask what the names, colors, and weapons of the turtles were, because none of us knew, but it turned out pretty well! We even watched the movie to study their movements and behaviors, and we took copious notes. Just kidding about that last one. But we did watch the movie.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Way cute! Happy Birthday!

Jenny said...

And I did get the birthday email...it made my day! Thanks!

Marie W said...

Hooray!!!! LOVE the creativity...and totally might steal your idea next year. This year, Adam and I went as surgeon and patient from the game Operation. I had neutral pjs with posterboard cutouts of all the essentials (broken heart, spare rib, charley horse, etc), a wig, and a clown nose. Great fun!

Happy Birthday!!!!

Melinda said...

Haha your costumes sound awesome, Marie!

Celeste Elaine said...

You are the cutest reptile I ever laid eyes on.