Monday, December 7, 2009

Flu Vaccination



BYU has been offering free H1N1 Flu virus vaccinations to students, faculty, and their dependents. I don't like shots and I'm a little afraid of medicine, particularly injections (cross-contamination, them giving me the wrong thing and I die, etc) so I was pretty proud of myself for taking this initiative. It was free, so I figured, why not?

I was in line, mentally preparing myself for getting a shot when the EMT guy told me they were going to be giving me the nasal spray vaccination and that I should go get in the "mist" line.

Huh?

I'd never even heard of a nasal vaccination! Needless to say, it was a WEIRD experience. The boy's expression in the above picture pretty much sums up my reaction.

12 days until I come home for Christmas! Yay!

1 comment:

Celeste Elaine said...

On the 12th day before Melinda comes home, my true love said to me,

OH wait. don't have one of those yet.

Can't wait until you come home, Goose!