Thursday, January 14, 2010

Party Like a Goddess

















This was a really fun weekend. Friday we went to a dance (check out our sweet new Women's Chorus t-shirts, Celeste!) and Saturday we went ice skating (see the leg warmers Marie, see them?) Then my bestest friends at college and I went to a toga party at King Henry last weekend. The toga party was kind of lame (the guy in charge of the music told us it was an "indie" toga party, and that if we wanted him to play some techno, rap, or spice girls, we would have to pay him for the songs on itunes...my friend Vanessa got so mad!) It was way fun to get dressed up though. I don't know why people ever stopped wearing togas. They are super comfortable.

4 comments:

Marie W said...

Huzzah for an appropriate leg-warmer debut activity! That makes me SO happy.

And you LOOK like a goddess...GORGEOUS in all these pictures!

Jenny said...

You do look super cute. And like you are having a ton of fun. That's the way it should be. :) Hope things are going well. Celeste is visiting us this weekend, which we are pretty excited about. Maybe we will give you a call one of these nights to catch up with you. Love you, Melinda!

Celeste Elaine said...

First of all, everyone in the family is talking about how gorgeous you are, Melinda.

Second of all, I think you need to accidentally order two women's chorus shirts...one mysteriously in a much bigger size.

Thirdly, I heart Inde rock but not rudeness. You should have asked him if he had copyright privileges on the songs he was playing.

Fourth of all, I heart Ice Skating.

FIfthly, I love you much more than ice skating. SO there.

Greg and Michelle said...

Hello beautiful! You do look stunning - I have always been impressed by how you can make almost anything look good on you - from fruity spandex to togas to cute legwarmers and a great t-shirt from Women's chorus. I think this is because you are beautiful in so many ways! I am so glad you are having fun! Love you!