Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can We Please Get Beach House With a Foosball Table?



Seriously. We have one here at the Villa, and as entertainment is somewhat limited in my complex, it has become my default activity. My friends and I have tournaments. We play for about an hour every day, and practice has made - not perfect - but SO much better. I creamed one of the best boys in my ward. And I'm giving THE best boy a run for his money. One of these days I'll beat em' all. But in order to do that I need to keep practicing :) so can we find a beach house with a foosball table?

PS Good luck today Marie! :) We love you!

3 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

teach me tonight.


Ba-da-dum.

vanessajo said...

BAHa. you better come out on top. seriously. I can't tell you how sad I am that I can't turn to foosball WHENEVER i want to. Please tell me you crushed joel and made him cry.

Melinda said...

Haha well I certainly have him scared. I beat Quinn, but Joel is still champion...grr...


Miss you Granny Jo!