Thursday, January 12, 2012

Melinda's Media Musings

Hello family! I'm doing a media blog for a class assignment. I have to post twice a week about media that I have been exposed to, its effect on me, etc. The URL (what does URL mean, anyway?) is www.moviemelinda.blogspot.com.

This week I blogged about my current favorite Mormon message and the cupcake blogs that keep me occupied for at least an hour a week. Check it out!

Also, you might enjoy this video about how media has changed our world. Two minutes long, and some pretty crazy stats.

2 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

WOW - it is really cool to see specific ways that social media has an impact on our lives. Speaking of which - I read an article (online) the other day about a british supermarket developing a way for people in South Korea to shop for groceries using their smart phones - ! - people can just scan a barcode on the picture of the food they want, and they buy it online and their groceries are shipped to them later that day! They hang the pictures of different foods up in subways and bus stops, and people shop while they are waiting for public transportation. Crazy, huh?

merilee said...

Wow. What a changing world we live in. Going to be an interesting class.