Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SO CUTE





I love vintage swimwear. I REALLY REALLY want to buy this suit. I've wanted one in this style for a long time, and I finally found it online! Only thing is it's 65.00 $ and looks like it's distributed from a home-run company type...thing. So I don't know if I can trust it or how well it would fit upon being delivered. I want it red with white polka dots. Man oh man, it is just so adorable! And my three-year-old walmart suit is just about ready to be retired.

3 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

Hurray! You posted!

I would choose the black with white polka dots...I think it's way cute.

What's the site on which you found these?

Melinda said...

I just googled "vintage swimwear." I can't decide!

Sarah said...

That Manikin gives me the creeps!

Cute suit though