Thursday, March 12, 2009

The 5 Browns


Last night I got to see The 5 Browns perform live in the De Jong Concert Hall! It was an AMAZING experience. I can't believe how in sync they are with each other. Getting 5 pianos to sound like one is surely no easy task! They played one of my FAVORITE classical pieces, Rachmaninoff's 18th Variation on a theme by Paganini. It's in "Somewhere in Time" if that helps. I'm so lucky to be at BYU and have the chance to experience all of these wonderful performances and other opportunities.

Kinda freaky how they all look the same, huh?

2 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

The boy on the far right reminds me of a Christofferson...

I am glad you loved the concert, Melinda! Was the rest of your night good, too?

merilee said...

I wish I could have heard it. I'm sure it was like nothing else you have ever heard. What amazing people.
Hey, you should hear Joel play the cello. He is coming along!

Mom