Sunday, July 26, 2009

Directions

Tonight Trina and Sarah were playing "Toy Store." They had quite a collection of play stuff set up nicely on shelves, with fake money for customers to use (they gave you the money for the purchases...my kind of store!) and cute lil' aprons. I visited several times. On one occasion I asked for directions to 6 flags and this is what ensued.

Sarah: "Take 1493 up to an intersection with 4 stops, and turn right. Two lefts, a right, another right, straight for a while and then up a curly-q road to the top. Then you're there!"

Trina: "Go southbound on 95, take 50 West until you come to the sign on the right. Easy!"

Umm...that was astoundingly legit for an 8-year-old, Trina! I half believed you!

3 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

I find myself erring on the Sarah side of giving directions far too many times....

Sarah said...

hey give me some credit!

Sarah said...

jk