Monday, March 8, 2010

The Sticks

T'was the night before the ward talent show,
and all through the house,
3 girls were frantically planning, which frightened a mouse,
planning something to do for the ward talent show,
the answer came almost too suddenly: GLOW!

That's right. We performed a glow-in-the-dark stick figure dance routine on stage. It was absolutely amazing. SO funny. Here are some pics. If you ever want to try this at home, plan on using a million glow sticks and about three rolls of tape.




5 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

Um, holy phosphorescent cow! (And yes, I did need to use spell check on that word.)

Why is there not a video on youtube about this?

And I'd love to hear the mouse story. I had one of those myself once.

Appropriately, the word ID for this one has the word "lite" in it.

Dan Cummings said...

Video? Where is it? Such a good idea!

Melinda said...

I tried to post the video but it wasn't working. I'm going to try again! Probably tomorrow on campus where the internet is faster. Love you all!

Melinda said...

I tried to post the video but it wasn't working. I'm going to try again! Probably tomorrow on campus where the internet is faster. Love you all!

Marie W said...

HILARIOUS!!! I love it. I want to BE you, oh creative one.