Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Miracle of...Wait...What?



I'm currently in an infant development class at BYU. It's really fascinating, and I love the material, but I keep having dreams that I'm pregnant and don't know how it happened because I'm not married and don't even have a boyfriend. I wake up feeling disoriented, confused, and extremely guilty, before I realize that it was all a dream and that I'm not actually pregnant. (You can imagine the relief!) Hopefully we'll stop watching "The Miracle of Life" before too long so my dreams will return to a state of at least semi-normalcy.

2 comments:

Marie W said...

That's kind of hilarious.

Janet said...

Maybe you've just been looking at too many pictures of your cute nieces and nephews. I've heard of dads getting sympathetic pains, but not aunts.