Sunday, May 16, 2010

Possibly the Worst Running Playlist Ever





Saturday I went running and was having no luck finding good, motivational songs to listen to on my iPod. Perhaps sensing that my endurance was failing, shuffle picked out the following tracks for me. I kid you not :)


"No Air" by Jordin Sparks
"The Long and Winding Road" by the Beatles
"Come so Far, Got so Far to Go" from Hairspray
"Help!" by the Beatles
"Far Away" by Nickelback
"Wanna Go Home" by Michael Buble
"Carry That Weight" by the Beatles - the Beatles were really not helping me out today
"Nobody Said It Was Easy" by Coldplay
"This Is The End" by Relient K

Good thing I had some disney songs on there as well. Otherwise, I don't think I would have made it.

5 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

I don't think you could have planned that any better, Goose! Wow..... That is making me laugh mucho mucho!

Jenny said...

Too funny. I know what you mean. I still have my old MP3 player and it is usually on shuffle when I go running. I get a lot of MTC (Consider the Lilies) and Bocelli, mixed in with Green Day and Switchfoot, and a bunch of Vivaldi. It's great. One of these days I will create a playlist of just running music!
(Celeste, the word verification for this comment was nessess...made me think of you, Nessa!)

vanessajo said...

BAHAHA. next time stick to efy soundtracks

Marie W said...

What happened to the "belated pics" post that showed you climbing up some random ladder to scale...Wal-Mart, was it? There's a story just waiting to be told there. :0)

Totally unrelated, the word verif. for this comment is "stopsins"

Melinda said...

Haha I have to re-post that. Blogger was being dumb and I couldn't post the pictures in the order that I wanted. "Belated pics" will be further belated... :)