Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Inception





Oh. My. Gosh.

I have never, ever, EVER seen a movie like inception. It is amazing. It is mysterious. It had my heart and mind racing throughout the whole thing as I tried to keep up with the multiple layers of plot. I can't even describe it to you. This is a movie that keeps you on edge and makes you think. It's not sadistic or sexy, which is so refreshing. It is an action movie but it's not based on killing people. It's about dreams and multiple realities and the incredible power of the subconscious. My friends and I were discussing it for about an hour after we had seen it. Too intense for little ones, but if you like an action movie once in a while chances are you will love - or at least be irresistibly intrigued - by this one. Dad, if it's showing on planes within the next couple of months, I think you should watch it. But make sure you don't get up to stretch during it, because chances are you'll miss something really important.

1 comment:

merilee said...

I saw another comment about the movie on Facebook. Sounds fascinating.