Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Undecided



I liked the Hunger Games series. I've been going back and forth on whether or not to see the movies...the books are just - well - they're kind of gruesome! It's easier to read about than to see those things. I can read a World War II book just fine, but watching Pearl Harbor is a different story. No way!



That being said, it looks like it is going to be pretty well done...I still need to determine just how much of a fan I am. If I haven't decided by March 24th, then I guess there's always redbox!

3 comments:

Rylee Tallulah said...

We're going. At midnight. You don't have a choice in the matter.

Greg and Michelle said...

I'm with you about seeing the movie - (have to confess i haven't read the books though) - reading something is different from watching it - though in some cases watching it can be powerful and good...hard to call! Good luck!

Just Katy said...

I enjoy that so many people are very excited to see a movie about a society so evil that is eager to watch a show in which teenagers try to kill each other.