Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TED dot com

I just found out about ted.com! Awesome free speeches/presentations, 15 minutes and under on every subject you could imagine. What a great way to share the love of learning and unique aspects of human existence with the world! I watched an interesting one on the shared experience of film (really a beautiful speech, written by an eloquent british female director), but the one that really blew me away was this one about bio luminescent underwater creatures and squid, octopuses that change TEXTURE? Uh-mazing.


Check it out! This one's only six minutes and it's incredible. 



3 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

I would just like to quote TRNA:

I just love my little TED.

Genius find.

Greg and Michelle said...

You are so great Lin! Thanks for sharing this, and for sharing things that make you happy - it makes us all happier too :) Love you!

merilee said...

That octopus shot was really amazing! Wow!