Wednesday, November 7, 2012

5 Things

One of my favorite bloggers does frequent posts listing 5 things that are keeping her happy and inspired. I like that habit, so I've decided to do some posts like that. It's a good exercise to stay grateful! And now that I have an IPHONE, I can actually load pictures! Sweet! Goodbye, google images. Here are some things that have made me happy recently:

Steamy cocoa and cookies after an evening of raking. 

New stuffed animal to sleep with! Now dubbed, "Mr. Tickles." I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I still sleep with childishly-named stuffed animals. I just got used to the crevasse of my right arm being occupied at night!

My new bedset and turquoise curtains to keep out the 6AM sun and cold. I adore my room now. Many thanks to my loving family who gifted the bedset to me. The turquoise curtains were (of course) my doing. 

Donkey sugar cookies made by my roommate, who works for Senator Reid. I'm sorely disappointed about the election (scared about the economy and abortion), but I thought these were pretty cute. If you rub egg whites on the cookies, the sprinkles stick. Huh!
Sunset outside of my house. Ignore the power lines, I'm a terrible photographer. This was a beautiful sunset, the blurry picture doesn't do it justice. It was a tender mercy! 

Sorry about the poor quality photos, I'm trying to figure out how to blog directly from the iPhone.

Thanks to everyone for the fabulous birthday! I love you all!







1 comment:

Celeste Elaine said...

Well blogged! You have a promising path ahead.

I am glad to hear that the iphone and you have bonded.