Friday, November 9, 2012

5 MORE Things

Today was quite productive! :) I'm catching up on my couples therapy, which, due to several projects and papers being due at the same time, I have fallen 3+ weeks behind in the reading. No worries, in grad school you don't get graded on your reading completion. I just want to do it anyway. Wish me luck!

Anyways, here are 5 things that have been making me happy lately.


Rosemary mint shampoo. FAVORITE. It's like I'm marinating my head, yet I feel so oddly clean and refreshed after said marinade!


Speaking of refreshing. :) OJ and fresh bread after a run. Well, a walk-run.


This toasty warm yellow Norwegian snow cap. Our house gets COOOOOLD so it's been a dear friend of mine these past few days.

Indie music, like this:

(found her through Katy)

(found them on my own. I like their sound, though admittedly their videos are odd! haha)

And finally, the KING OF ALL FAKE TRAILERS.
(disclaimer: I apologize for the off-color reference regarding black widow. Sorry!) 

Much love to you all on this lovely, windy November evening. :)

No comments: