Friday, November 16, 2012

5 Things

It's been a nice day. :) There's a lot to be grateful for, even if sometimes it's hard for me to see! Here are some things that have been keeping me happy and inspired lately.





Watching one of my top 25 favorite movies, Now Voyager. This movie strangely draws you in! My roommate came in halfway through, sat down, and stayed! I love it when people do that. :)



Running into a random free car show outside of the international Spy Museum. These cars are called trabants, and apparently it was the only car allowed in East Germany before the wall fell. There were a whole bunch of them, in bright different colors, but this one was my favorite. Can you guess why?



Pit stop at Cafe Rio on the way home. Of course.



A beautiful, really tall (maple?) in my backyard. It's made for a lot of raking this season, and, as you can probably tell, will continue to do so in the future!



A cunning cast-iron horse bell that hangs on our side porch. Our house is super old, so maybe this was to wake up the neighborhood in case there was a fire. I don't know.

Happy weekend! Hope you can catch the meteor shower. I'm going to try climbing up onto my roof to see it. We'll see how that goes. :)