Friday, November 30, 2012

Five Things


It's been a good few days! There are always things around us to brighten up tough spots. Here are a few things that have been keeping me enthused. :)


I found Green Gables in my town. "Marilla!"



It's beginning to look a LOT like Christmas at my house. :) I thank my roommate Holly for her gorgeous seasonal decor.


A really beautiful willow Nativity set (also Holly's). What special pieces.


My favorite ornaments on our tree: deep red crystals and fun berries (beads? berries sounds better).


My hand. Haha, let me explain. Wearing my CTR ring on my pointer finger feels cool  and reminds me of my childhood. So, yeah, this one is really dumb, but this blog is all about what makes me happy, alright? And I just won't apologize for that. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Keep posting! I like to be updated in your life! :)

Greg and Michelle said...

I echo Heather's sentiments - keep it up! Your daily 5 things makes me happy too :)

merilee said...

I love your optimism. Simple gifts are the best.