Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Five Things # 5

I like doing these blog posts because they keep me on the lookout for the little things that make me happy. Sometimes really small things do bouy me up! How about you? What things keep you inspired? Here are some things making me happy recently.


An eiffel tower that's been on my keychain since high school. It's a sturdy little thing, so I honestly have no idea how it got bent up like that.



A picturesque lilac door I found in our shed. I LOVE this door. Perfect for a best friends/family/couples photoshoot.



A Santa head ornament. We have about 20 of these on our tree, and it struck me the other day how macabre and creepy these ornaments are!



Writing in the notes on a tricky piece I need to learn for church. When you gotta learn things in a hurry and you have 4 pages of 16th notes, the pencil is your best friend. 



A sweet little initialed compact mirror my roommate gave me for Christmas. Narcissism to go! Love it! :)

Now that I'm DONE WITH MY FIRST SEMESTER OF GRAD SCHOOL (WOOHOO!!!) I may finally get around to taking pictures of some of the beautiful old homes in the area. I look forward to that post, I've been meaning to get to it all semester. Love to you all!

4 comments:

Greg and Michelle said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so proud of you! You are so awesome! I loved your "5 things" of (yesterday) - did your little eiffel tower get caught in a car door by any chance? Mine did - and got its legs bent looking like yours....I am so excited to see you in a week! Please please please come stay at Mom and Dad's house alot, so we can see you often! I love you!

تسويق الكترونى said...



المهندس للتسويق الالكترونى
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض
شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تتنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
فنى كهرباء بالرياض
شركة تركيب سراميك ورخام بالرياض
شركة تركيب نجارة الباب والشباك بالرياض
شركة ترميم المنازل واعمال البناء بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف قصور بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة نقل أثاث بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
المهندس
المهندس
المهندس

Pradeep Singh said...

I saw some beautful kitchen reviews is more helpful to us.

Laura K. Pitts said...

fantastic site, I could definitely go to your web page once more…acquired some really nice info
clipping path service