Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Favorite Spot On Campus #1

My new favorite part of campus is the Memorial Hall in the Wilk. It's this hidden-away room full of couches and pictures of BYU students that have died in war. It's SO quiet in there, and it's a great place to take a nap.

Yesterday I slept there in between classes, which was much-needed because the night before I had stayed up late talking to some friends and playing sardines. Bad idea at night in a huge complex, by the way. We just gave up. Poor Ariel.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I've never been to that hall...but I have passed by the hall with all of the old homecoming queens' portraits as well as the hall with the portraits of the BYU Native American queens as well (I don't know that they are called "queens" but I couldn't remember the name). Those are all some classic pictures.

Dan Cummings said...

I can count the number of times I have entered that hall on 2 hands, and I was even a security guard at BYU. It is eerily quiet though, even for being next to the Ballroom.

Aaron said...

I am amazed you discovered that so quickly. I enjoyed many naps there myself, though not until my junior year. Very quiet.