Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FHE Fun

I was the Ma of our FHE group at college this year, and our tiny budget gave rise to some very...well, creative activities! I thought I would post them in case anyone gets tired of fruit basket. Or cleaning the garage.

-Jello Sculpting Contest
-Cake in a cup-microwaveable yumminess!
-Shaving cream wiffleball-fill the ball with cream and it splatters all over everyone when you hit it
-Shaving cream fights that ensue
-Indoor camping- complete with marshmallow roasting over a gas stove and a crackling fire laptop screensaver for EFFECT!
-Scripture pictionary cookie baking
-Breaking into an apartment and cleaning it as an act of service
-The thimble game...classic
-The drawing game
-Photo scavenger hunt

And more!

4 comments:

merilee said...

Whoa, fun! I told Dad last night that my favorite thing is a family home evening INactivity. These might ideas might bring me off the couch, though.

Mom

Melinda said...

Mom you are so funny!

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Celeste Elaine said...

I'd like to take full credit for telling Melinda about the cake in a cup.

Thank you.

Shaving cream wiffle ball: can we do this when I get home?