Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Good, The Bad, The Other

I'm a Senior graduating with one hundred-something credits. I've taken a lot of classes! Here's the final verdict on the categorical top 10. :)

1. Most boring - Cognitive Development. DRY dry dry, such a...growing experience.
2. Most influential - Human Development. This class won me over into my major.
3. Most fun - World Dance. I LOVE folk dance!
4. Most memorable - American Heritage. I loved the lectures and it was a great experience to work really hard for a good grade.
5. Most meaningful - Women's Chorus. Hands down. 8 semesters of pure joy.
6. Most frustrating - Advanced Family Processes. I'm in it right now. It's basically a debate class and it's really stretching me. I kind of have no idea what's going on. :)
7. Most useful - Volleyball! My social circle expanded once I decided I wasn't afraid of playing sports in front of people. Life is so much more fun, because sports are fun!
8. Most difficult - NOT stats! :) Probably still Advanced Family Processes.
9. Most interesting - Family and the Law or Adolescent Development.
10. One I'd reccommend the most - Church History with Sister Black.

What's your college top 10?

2 comments:

Celeste Elaine said...

1. Most inspiring: it's a a cross between Educational Philosophy and Women's Chorus. Both because of the professors.
2. Most Dull: Educational Technology. Could have been more interesting if I didn't already use what they were introducing (but for the older moms in the major, it was good).
3. Most challenging: A.H. and Spanish 315 as a non-RM twenty year old.
4. Most profound: French and Italian Cinema
5. Most memorable: Math Education
6. Most credit with least amount of work: English 315 for El. Ed majors, oddly enough.
7. Most life-changing: F&I cinema and Book of Mormon 121.
8. The one I remember least: that one I took sophomore year. Yeah. That one.
9. Most hoops to jump through: Literacy in the El. Ed classroom, pt 1.
10. The one I would recommend: Anything taught by JB Birrell, Jean Appalonie (sp?) Susan E. Black, Brad Wilcox, and any of my Wasatch Cohort classes.

Mike said...

http://mindlessbabblingsblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/151-credits-down-32-to-go.html