Monday, October 15, 2012

Grateful

It's almost 1:30am, but it's been a great day. I've seen so many wonders of nature - there was a beautiful sunset and some well-timed wind, it just made it one of those choice fall moments. I've been seeing a lot of birds lately. I think I'll devote a whole post to that tomorrow. For today, I'll just recount some blessings.

I've been having pretty intense muscle tension lately, but thanks to a blessing and help from my family and a foam roller, it has gotten much better. I'm hoping I'm going into remission.

A presentation that felt VERY stuck has come leaps and bounds. Thank goodness, because it's due Wednesday.

We played knockout at FHE. It was a blast.

I laughed a lot with a girl I met today. I hope we become best friends, she's hilarious!!!

I felt satisfied. I felt happy too, but it was wonderful to feel at peace with where I am in my life right now and have renewed excitement for the direction my life is taking. I hope I have many more of these moments in the future.

Oh, and I burned my cookies. :) Whiiiiiich saved me from gorging on them. That's a blessing in disguise, I guess.

1 comment:

merilee said...

Ha Ha Ha! Your new friend sounds like a lot of fun.