Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Owl Eyes

Image via
Seeking the good, even at a grocery store! I was at Giant getting a refund for some VERY freezer-burned chicken (they were great about it) when I saw this little ceramic owl in the fall/halloween section. I immediately thought of Sarah, of course, and then I thought about how great that owl would look on a bookshelf someday with lots of great leather-bound books (which, I am assuming I will acquire in the future). Price tag? $3.00. Impulsive and totally worth it.

Okay, that isn't actually my owl, because my camera isn't working, but it's similar (mine's cuter). Today was a rainy, fallish, cookie-baking, oil-changing, indoor efficiency, wishing-I-could-light-the-pumpkin-gingerbread-candle-but-we-don't-have-any-matches kind of day.

Hope yours was wonderful as well! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just wonderful. Hope you are feeling better!!!!!

Just Katy said...

Roll up a piece of paper and put it against the electric burner. It will flame up.