Monday, October 1, 2012

Time to Vote!!!

Not the Romney-Obama kind, although I am SO looking forward to the presidential debate on the 3rd, 16th, and 17th. Will you be tuning in?

Speaking of tuning, these videos have impeccable...tuning. Haha. For day four of seek the good, take a look at three versions of the same song. These are my three favorite versions of ALL TIME. Such a beautiful song. It's hard to pick my favorite duo. If you're interested, take a peek and see which you prefer.



Celine Dion and Josh Groban. Celine's got soul!



Andrea Bocelli (love him!) and Katherine McPhee. Why don't people talk about her more often? Such easy control of her voice. I think Andrea has a crush on her.



This is a pretty special duo. Two teenagers, the girl helped the guy with his confidence issues, turns out he has a FANTASTIC voice and they made it to the finals on Britain's Got Talent. Pretty heartwarming! I think Bocelli and McPhee win out for me, but bravissimo to all!


1 comment:

Marie W said...

Hard to beat Bocelli on this song. I'd never heard him paired with McPhee, but I love it. They win my vote!