Monday, November 12, 2012

Suave Suitors of the Silver Screen

Celeste and I had an interesting discussion the other day. If forced to pick a soulmate from the silver screen (we're talking the classics, now, like, only TCM films), which would ye choose???

Well, Rylee Tallulah Carling would choose Cary Grant. :)



Whew! So dashing. I'd probably pick Jimmy Stewart. He served in WWII and never cheated on his wife. Although, I do have a permanent old-man-image stuck in my head when I think of him. I probably can blame that on Mr. Krueger's Christmas.



Who did Celeste pick? Why, none other than that barrel-chested baritone...


HOWARD KEEL!

Haha okay, okay, here's a picture of him when he's younger. I just thought it was funny that the above image was the first one of Howard Keel to come up.



Danny Kaye was Celeste's close second.



Haha, love you Celeste!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best post ever. I wanna watch 'Silver Screen' Movies with y'all :) :)

merilee said...

Loved the Howard Keel pic!

Greg and Michelle said...

I love you Mindy and Celeste!

I love your taste too - I want to know which movie it is that makes you fall in love with Jimmy Stewart....and ditto for Celeste (is it Calamity Jane?)

For me, if I didn't have G, I would want Gary Cooper, as he is on "Pride of the Yankees."

Rylee Tallulah said...

Yes! I'm so glad that I got dibs on Cary! He is just so yummy :) Also, I love you. Lots and lots :)

Celeste Elaine said...

Classic.
'Nough said.

123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.